Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Supermodel Tyson


I'm guilty. I have been known (on occasion) to dress up my dog and pose him - all for the sake of a funny photo. Tyson has been a frog and has worn a Santa suit as well as hoodies, sweaters, and a few bandannas.

Each time I lift one of his furry long legs to stuff it in a little sleeve, he looks at me with the same exasperated expression: "Seriously? Do you really think this looks good?" I laugh and take his picture and he waits for me to take off the dreadful costume.

Silly me, there's no need to pose a dog like Tyson. He is more than capable of setting up his own photo shoot.

Just the other evening, Craig and I dropped everything when we noticed that he was lying in such a cute position on the couch - practically hugging his pillow. "Get the camera! Quick!" I said.

But we could only find our cell phone on short notice.

The next time I want a cute pic of Tyson, I will be more patient. He poses when he is ready - and he knows when he is looking his best!

No comments: